Microstructure testing in the medical industry
The surface inspection of components made of plastic with microstructures in the range of a few micrometers is very time-consuming. Continuous inline testing is therefore uneconomical, which is why the dimensional accuracy of complex parts is often only checked on a random basis. There are also requirements such as the use of clean rooms and availability.
- Complete quality control in the medical industry.
- Automated testing system
- Inline-capable vision solution
- Testing of microstructural components
- Custom checks of the structure
- Image processing
- Quality assurance
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Use of high-speed microscopy
- TDI line scan camera
- OCT technology for height determination
- High-precision axis system
- Base structure made of granite
- 34,000 tests per second
- Live focus adjustment
- 0.75 µm resolution
- Optimized line lighting
- Line widths between 8mm and 25mm
With the MICRO.SPECTOR MI1 inspection system, MABRI.VISION offers an inline-capable vision solution for automated inspection of microstructured components. With speeds of up to 40mm/s, the surface structures are displayed in high contrast thanks to optimized line lighting. Line widths are between 8mm and 25mm.
Do you need more information about a specific product or application? Use the MABRI.VISION contact form below or call us.